Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Crabtastic!

So, last week, I got my roommate hooked on Hermit crabs when we took a trip to Pet Co to buy supplies for our pets. She is a Beta fish lover and I dig the crabs, and now she does too. Anyhow, while we were there, I ended up buying a Rugosus Hermit Crab. I needed a new species to add to my colony. So, the Hermit Crab count is 5. I think I need to get one more Strawberry and one more Rugosus. Then I need to get 2 Ecuadorians and I'll have my colony. I also may have to get another Purple Pincher, because I like even numbers and I have 3 Purple Pinchers right now.

Pictures of the new member of my crab family will be posted later this week. Oh yeah, my roommate started off with a Purple Pincher and he is kind of a big guy, not a jumbo, but close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to hermies
Powered by groups.yahoo.com