Saturday, January 15, 2005

Crabby the Escape Artist

Yes, thats right, he escaped. I have no idea where he went to, but when I find him, his new name is going to be Houdinni. He is off galavanting around my apartment, I searched for him for about 3 or 4 hours today and found that he was not in my room or my closet or in the kitchen or bathrooms that I could see. So, I left a note for each of my roommates to keep an eye out for my baby. Hopefully, he will get desperate for food or water and I will find him in the bathroom or kitchen. What a pain! So, I rearranged my crabitat so that it is more escape proof. Crazy crab. Pray that I find him soon and cross your fingers for him cause he is going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to hermies
Powered by groups.yahoo.com