Monday, August 22, 2005

Getting Nervous

A little less than a month ago, two of my babies went under the sand. They haven't come up yet and it has been well past the time that their monthly tank cleaning is due. Anyhow, I have put my pacing slippers on, because there isn't much I can do until they decide to resurface. Since there is no visible or olfactory sign of mold and other extreme nastiness, I will have to let them wander in the dirty sand until they come up and say hi to me. I still haven't gotten to take pictures of my old roommate's crab, because I had the camera stolen. However, I got a brand new one last week, so I will take pictures on bath day or tank cleaning day, whichever comes first!

On other silly animal news, my brother's Red Eared Slider Turtle escaped his tank yesterday afternoon and we have been looking for him ever since. I keep hearing him, but I can't see him. I know he will come out eventually. The same thing happened to one of my friends and when the turtle got hungry and thirsty it made itself visible and they were able to catch him and put him back into his home. So, wish us luck on finding him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to hermies
Powered by groups.yahoo.com